Search Myrtle Beach Homes

5 results returned

Search Results


Listing ID1606545
CCAR
Listing Price$425,000
StatusHold-don't show
Square Feet 700
Acres 0.567
Property is centrally located in Lake City, a few blocks off Main street. Property has been maintained well. With an up-to-date digital system and proper management, the facility could do very well.
Listing courtesy of Twin Oaks Real Estate, LLC
r731573619
Listing ID1708387
CCAR
Listing Price$189,900
StatusPend. cntgt. on financing
Bedrooms4
Total Baths4
Full Baths3
Partial Baths1
Square Feet 2,500
4 bedroom and 3 and 1/2 bath home in city limits of Lake City with swimming pool. Home is in a great neighborhood with town water and sewer. Plantation shutters and hardwood floors along with the...
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Coast & Country
r731573619
Listing ID1407700
CCAR
Listing Price$125,000
StatusActive
Acres 0.790
Take a look at this Commercial lot with 102 ft of highway frontage located on Hwy 52 ( Ron McNair Blvd). Approximately 40% of the lot is paved and the other 60 % is cleared and ready to build....
Listing courtesy of Tidewater Properties
r731573619
Listing ID1607402
CCAR
Listing Price$95,000
StatusActive
Acres 1.160
Listing courtesy of Twin Oaks Real Estate, LLC
r731573619
Listing ID1311957
CCAR
Listing Price$28,000
StatusActive
Acres 5
Almost 5 acre parcel of cleared restricted land (no trailers houses) only one home on each tract
Listing courtesy of The Lachicotte Company of SC
r731573619
© 2017 Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Southern Shores are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Data services provided by IDX Broker

Jeremy

Jeremy is a full time REALTOR® who specializes in homes for sale throughout the Myrtle Beach Area.

More Posts - Website

Follow Me:
TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusYouTube

{"page":"listings","idxID":"a030","zipcode":["29560"],"start":"%start%","per":"25"}
http://myrtlebeachhomesblog.com
results.php
http://search.myrtlebeachhomesblog.com
results